| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Houma, La in February is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly dry. Some 126.2mm (5in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 11:27 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Houma, La February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Houma, La, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Houma, La:
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 306.7 kms (190.6 miles) N
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 228.1 kms (141.7 miles) NNW
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) NW
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 103.9 kms (64.6 miles) NNW
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 138.8 kms (86.3 miles) WNW
- Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa - 247.8 kms (154 miles) WNW
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) WNW
- Franklin , La, Usa - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) WNW
- Port Arthur, Tx, Usa - 320.6 kms (199.3 miles) W
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 24.4 kms (15.1 miles) NNW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 308.9 kms (191.9 miles) N
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 313.7 kms (195 miles) NNE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 276 kms (171.5 miles) NNE
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 170.7 kms (106.1 miles) NNE
- Amite, La, Usa - 127.4 kms (79.1 miles) N
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) ENE
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 225.3 kms (140 miles) ENE
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) ENE
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.9 miles) NE