| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Houma, La in September is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in September is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is very slightly soggy. Around 172.2mm (6.8in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Houma, La September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Houma, La, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Houma, La:
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 306.7 kms (190.6 miles) N
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 228.1 kms (141.7 miles) NNW
- Bunkie, La, Usa - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) NW
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 103.9 kms (64.6 miles) NNW
- Lafayette Caa Ap, La, Usa - 138.8 kms (86.3 miles) WNW
- Lake Charles, Louisiana, Usa - 247.8 kms (154 miles) WNW
- Grand Coteau, La, Usa - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) WNW
- Franklin , La, Usa - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) WNW
- Port Arthur, Tx, Usa - 320.6 kms (199.3 miles) W
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 24.4 kms (15.1 miles) NNW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 308.9 kms (191.9 miles) N
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 313.7 kms (195 miles) NNE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 276 kms (171.5 miles) NNE
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 170.7 kms (106.1 miles) NNE
- Amite, La, Usa - 127.4 kms (79.1 miles) N
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) ENE
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 225.3 kms (140 miles) ENE
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) ENE
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 62.5 kms (38.9 miles) NE